The TerraClean Fuel System Decarboniser's revolutionary technology goes beyond that of "traditional decarbonisers" by removing carbon deposits from the entire fuel system, including catalytic converters and O2 Sensors. Where other systems use harsh additives, TerraClean decarbonizes the entire fuel system using technologically advanced chemistry that is safe for the technicians, the vehicle components and the environment. As well, unlike solvent or detergent based cleaners which can increase emissions during and after service, virtually no noxious emissions are emitted during a TerraClean service.
So how does it work?
In a nutshell our system takes over as your vehicles fuel tank and fuel pump and uses highly refined to heat up and positively charge the negatively charged carbon particles in your engine bay, a cleaning agent then sweeps through the engine bay removing these carbon particles and leaving your engine to operate like new.
Why will it benefit me?
- If your vehicle feels down on power or uses more fuel then when it was new it will benefit you.
- It Decarbonizes the entire fuel system, including the O2 Sensor and the catalytic converter.
- If your vehicle has an EGR valve or DPF filter that you are worried may fail in the future then a TerraClean programme could prevent this.
- If you have just bought a vehicle and are unsure of how it was driven prior to your ownership.
- If you would like more power and torque.
- If you would like better mpg.
- If you would like to preserve your engine to help avoid costly maintenance bills in the future.
TerraClean Service Locations
Unit 2 Trading Estate